Sunday, June 6, 2010

Summer


Summer has finally started we have done alot so far this summer, this summer
we have camped, gone to Dolly Wood, we have been to Greenville and looked
for the mice on mainstreet we have been to the pool !






Dolly wood








group picture



























I think they were trying to hard to smile!!







then we went to the candy store in dollywood





I thought I looked pretty good in the pink car




lets just say he wanted the purple car






then to the rides









we had an awesome day at Dolly Wood!!!!






Greenville















I think this is the prettiest view ever















There was also mice through out down town Greenville
that you had to find






in between my sister and me there is a mouse I dont
know if you can see it or not




And we also went into some shops




we had a great weekend at Greenville !!













































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment